ViewsWeek welcomes articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out the form at this link.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using this form.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- ViewsWeek does not entertain promotional articles. We do accept sponsored posts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our competitive rates
- All submitted pitches are subject to editorial approval
- All article must be written for an international audience, by explaining the context in acceptable detail
- Once approved, contributions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally in the range of 1200 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
- If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document (Do not send a PDF document) to
- email@example.com. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- We will contact you only if we are accepting your piece for publication or have additional questions.
- Presently ViewsWeek does not pay its contributors.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about submissions.